Best Sony SRSX7 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Wi-Fi Speaker System

Best Sony SRSX7 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Wi-Fi Speaker System, Sony Portable Bluetooth Wi-Fi Speaker. All sound. No Wires. Hear it like you should on the portable Bluetooth speaker with even more to love. Feel the bass of the built-in subwoofer and stream music from your favorite apps and devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Sony's best sound technologies render incredibly vibrant sound. Add-in USB accessory charging and up to 6 hours of battery life and it's ready to rock.

Features

  • Powerful stereo sound with 32 Watts of power
  • Subwoofer with dual passive radiators for rich sound (50 Hz to 20 kHz)
  • Bluetooth audio streaming with AAC and aptX support
  • Wi-Fi audio streaming with DLNA and AirPlay support
  • DSEE and ClearAudio+ deliver realistic, rich sound




I just purchased the Sony SRSX7 last week and had to write this review. I think this is a dynamite wireless speaker that has more features than I initially realized when making the purchase.

If you are like me and looking for an upgrade to your Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker , the Sony SRSX7 is a pricey, but worthwhile, investment. Capable of streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth or AirPlay, it carries a solid sound in a minimalist designed package.

Packing in 32 Watts of power in its 11.8" x 2.4" x 4.3" body, the Sony SRSX7 features 2.1ch audio delivered by two full-range 1-7/8" drivers and an integrated 2.4" subwoofer. The subwoofer features dual passive radiators with a response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz (as stated by the manufacturer).

I keep my SRSX7 on a bookcase in my office playing at a very low volume to not disturb those around me (ala background music). It is capable of playing on a single charge throughout the day (8:00AM - 5:30PM) - with a few times being turned off during meetings, conference calls, lunch, and other times I was away from the desk.

On the two occasions I stayed late last week, I was able to turn up the volume on the speaker without startling the cleaning crew but with nice, crisp, clear audio. It wasn't just volume for the sake of volume! I am not an audiophile, but I expect this type of consumer quality audio from a Bose system, not Sony. I have been pleasantly surprised.

If you are looking for a wireless speaker that is more than just boomy bass in a flashy color, check out the SRSX7. You may be surprised like I was.

0 Komentar untuk "Best Sony SRSX7 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Wi-Fi Speaker System"

Back To Top