Best Sony RDPXF300IPN Lightning iPad/iPhone/iPod Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Dock

Best Sony RDPXF300IPN Lightning iPad/iPhone/iPod Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Dock, A little more than what I wanted to spend but connect right to my iPhone 5 via Bluetooth and docking and has FM radio which is nice and also rechargeable battery which I have not tested yet. Sounds great and I am happy with the purchase.

Features

  • Experience rich, crisp sound from this powerful 40 Watt (20W + 20W)1 stereo speaker system. Full-range speakers in addition to separate tweeters, deliver a complete and enjoyable listening experience.
  • Dock, listen and charge your compatible Apple device with Lightning connector, including: iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini2 (charges when using AC adaptor).
  • Unleash your music with Bluetooth audio streaming functionality and wirelessly control the fun with your enabled music devices, digital music player, smartphone, tablet, or computers



I was looking for a Bluetooth speaker for my girlfriends iPad. I wanted something fairly compact that could still get loud enough to turn up when you just need to. Right when we unboxed it I was glad I didn't fall for flashing lights and bright colors most of these products come with right now, this thing is beautiful and sleek. Hooked it up to bluetooth in about 10 seconds and tried it out with a youtube video, my girlfriend of course chose Beyonce. In spite of that it sounds amazing, crystal clear and defined, even the bass stayed clean turned way up on a really bass-heavy song. Hooked up her HTC to it just for kicks and it worked just as easily. Throw in a rechargable battery and retractable dock charger and i'm sold. This product is great, possibly the best I have ever felt about a tech purchase!

0 Komentar untuk "Best Sony RDPXF300IPN Lightning iPad/iPhone/iPod Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Dock"

Back To Top