Best BOSS Audio ATV20 6.5" Water Proof Poly Injection Cone, Review

I got these speakers quick. they are very easy to mount. I have them mounted on my 2012 canam outlander 650xt. and even over the roar of my big engine and my helmet I can here the music perfectly and I listen to country so its not the loudest music. these speakers are definitely water proof. after a day of riding I don't even need to take them off my atv to wash it. but I would recommend getting a water proof case for your music player or it will get wet. but for the price it is the best speaker I found

BOSS Audio ATV20 6.5" Powersports Speakers & 1.5" Water Proof Tweeter System

BOSS Audio ATV20 6.5" Features

  • Water Proof Poly Injection Cone, Soft Dome Diaphragm high performance Tweeter
  • Fully Marinized, 450W Max Power
  • Frequency response: 45-25kHz
˅ Show All Features ˅

BOSS Audio ATV20 6.5" Description

View largerFully Marinized All of the major components of the ATV20 such as the spider, surround, tweeters, etc. have been specially coated to have the protection that they need from corrosion that is present in a humid and salty environment. Whether on a boat or on land, the ATV20 is built to endure various environmental challenges.

˅ Show All Description ˅


0 Komentar untuk "Best BOSS Audio ATV20 6.5" Water Proof Poly Injection Cone, Review"

Back To Top