Best Samson Expedition XP308i 300-Watt Compact PA System With Dual Review

Samson Technologies, Compact PA System, PA System, I think one of the best features of this PA system is how easy it is to transport and set up. The speakers easily connect to each other and I like that the chords and mixer board are all easily stored in the back of the monitors. I recently used these at an event to provide background music. The iPod dock worked nicely and was easy to set up. I did have problems getting my microphones to work while my iPod was docked, but I think that was more due to user error on my end than an issue with the system.

I was very pleased with the quality of the sound and the volume it was able to put out. I'm not a professional musician (so I don't have a lot of technical insights), but this works perfectly for use with my local church group, and it was easy enough for a novice to figure out how to operate it properly.



Samson Expedition XP308i 300-Watt Portable PA

Samson Expedition XP308i 300-Watt Features

  • Compact PA system with dual 2-way speakers, mixer and 300 watt amplifier
  • Practical design allows all pieces to connect into a single, portable case
  • Internal 2x150 watt lightweight Class D amplifier
  • 8 inch woofers in 2-way vented enclosures
  • 1 inch titanium tweeter in custom horn with 60x90 degree coverage
˅ Show All Features ˅

Samson Expedition XP308i 300-Watt Description

The Expedition XP308i gives you the power to perform wherever you need it. With powerful, full-range sound in an all-inclusive portable package, the Expedition XP308i is an ideal single system solution for a variety of live sound applications.

˅ Show All Description ˅



0 Komentar untuk "Best Samson Expedition XP308i 300-Watt Compact PA System With Dual Review"

Back To Top